hgsrivara

information sharing

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Sir Isaac Newton about Knowledge and his acheivements!

1. In front of the ocean of knowledge I have only collected a few pebbles & shells

2. I do not know what I may appear to the world; but to myself, I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself now and then in finding a smoother pebble or prettier shell than ordinary, while the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.

3. “If I have seen a little farther than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of (poorvasoori=earlier men of wisdom)giants.” 

4. “If I have ever made any valuable discoveries, it has been due more to patient attention, than to any other

5. Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance.” 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home