hgsrivara

information sharing

Friday, January 27, 2006

An event of experience I like to share

Part-I
About 30 years back I was travelling in a public bus when a child in the bus was inconsolably crying.The mother tried all methods to stop it but failed.I thought the child was probably hungry and so gave an apple which I was carrying and lo! the child savoured the apple so much that the cry disappeared for the relief of all.
Part-II
After a few years I was posted as a presiding officer of a polling booth in an isolated forest tract in General Elections.My team consisted of 10 members.We were invited by a Landlord to have the food and in the given conditions it was a great necessity for all of us.During the chat it was discovred that the crying child belonged to this family.

Conclusion:-WHAT A COINCIDENCE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home